Our 2023 team is full, but you can join in 2024
GLASA covers your registration fees.
Incentives for Racing with Team GLASA:
- Part of an Inclusive Team of Marathon Runners, Wheelchair Racers & Handcyclists
- Lowest charity fundraising minimum
- GLASA covers the BOA Chicago Marathon registration fees (VALUE $225+)
- Team GLASA Apparel & Accessories
- Race Day Hospitality & Meals
- Private Gear Check
- Photo Opportunities
- Race Day Massage
- Family Access to Hospitality & Charity Block Party
- Convenient Indoor Bathrooms on Race Day
- Free CARA Summer Marathon Training Program & CARA 20-Miler
- Online Fundraising Page and Support to Reach Your Goal
- Team Socials
How to Participate
CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY THROUGH DRAWING PERIOD (CLOSED FOR 2023)
Applications for guaranteed charity entries will be available through the drawing period, which ends each November. To register with a guaranteed entry during the drawing period, first register with GLASA, then you will be provided with a unique URL to secure a spot in the Chicago Marathon. You must be 16+ years old to participate in the BOA Chicago Marathon.
The minimum fundraising commitment for the guaranteed entry during the drawing period is $1,250, which ended in November.
LOTTERY WINNERS, LEGACY FINISHERS & TIME QUALIFIERS
Already have a guaranteed entry? Join Team GLASA and receive all the same great incentives. The fundraising commitment is $750+.
POST-CLOSE CHARITY GUARANTEED ENTRY
A limited number of applications are available for charity program racers after the lottery results are announced. The fundraising commitment is $1,750 for post-close entries. To claim your post-close guaranteed entry now through May 31, register with Team GLASA!
SPONSOR. VOLUNTEER. SUPPORT OUR TEAM.
For more information about Team GLASA and the Bank of America Chicago Marathon program, contact: Kelly Candotti Habas, GLASA Development Director, Email, 847-283-0908.
To participate in another marathon or endurance event with Team GLASA, including the BMW Berlin Marathon, register now at GLASA.org/endurance.